Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School 2013

What do I say?
I'm blessed that these four young girls call me Mom.
I am their teacher.
The Lord is teaching me how to teach them.
It is not easy.
Homeschooling has taught me more about my need for the power of the Holy Spirit.
I do not pretend for one minute to do this within my own strength or wisdom.
I am so thankful for God's grace and His help that He gives each day.






Our new school room! 
When we moved our furniture in the new house, we decided to put the piano and organ in the school room. Why not? I'm glad we did. By the way, God has blessed us with a new piano teacher. And Mary Ellen started lessons for the first time this year. 



This is, kinda, Mary Ellen and Molly's section of the room. 


The girls each have their own shelf for their school books. 


I've always wanted a horse-shoe table for our school room. The church had an extra one and we were able to borrow it! What a blessing! It's so nice!