Monday, September 5, 2011

July Trip to Kentucky -- Part Two

Part of the reason for us going to Kentucky was to get my brother Harold so he could come back and live with us for awhile and start school. That's a story to be finished in another post.... coming soon!!



I continued to be humbled that he's not so little anymore...


We always love to get together w/ Greg's childhood best friend Josh Gregory and his family. Here are their kids and ours together. They love to play together.



One day during that week, Sharon and the girls and I went to visit our friends Brother Ray and Betty Savage in Sparta, TN. Bro. Savage was my pastor when I was a child and young teen. They have always been very dear to me. Our girls have come to love them very much and even call them "Grand Betty" and "Grand-dad." So sweet. We are blessed to have them in our lives.