Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Between Friends Sale

Recently, I took Lexie and Leah on a special trip - mommy-daughter-daughter trip. We went to St. Louis and spent some time with one of our good friends, Tristan Wampler and her family. We had such a good time visiting with them and the girls had a blast playing with their little boy, Blaine. During the visit, we went shopping at a "Just Between Friends" Consignment sale. Oh my! What fun we had! I had my list ready and knew what I was after! I have to say, that only God could have worked everything out like it happened. I came home with 90% of the things on my list. I got exactly what I was looking for. My best deal of the trip was a gently used "Leap Frog Leapster" video/educational game. It sells for about $70 at Wal-Mart. I got it for $4! Yep, I was so excited and the girls have been having so much fun with it. We're already on our 2nd set of batteries with it. Of course, after 3 girls play with it, it doesn't take long for the batteries to go down.
Anyway.... we had a blast and I was so glad to spend some special time with just Lexie and Leah.

Below is a link to the kids sale if you are interested in finding one in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment