Friday, September 10, 2010

School Days


I said I would post some pics of our trip to the Tuscumbia bridge demolition. So, here they are.


BEFORE THE DYNAMITE...


AFTER THE DYNAMITE ! ! !



Here, Lexie is working on handwriting while Mary Ellen is trying to take a peek. Leah is reading in the background.


We checked out some audio books this week at the library. Needless to say, the girls have really enjoyed them. And it helps me out too! While one is listening to the books, I can work with the other on another subject. Pretty sweet!


I thought I would post some of their art work. I found this book online this year and wanted to get it for the girls. It's titled DRAW WRITE NOW. It teaches how to draw farm animals step-by-step, as you can see the book in the pic. The upper left hand drawing is Leah's and the upper right hand drawing is Lexie's. The girls helped me with the one on the bottom. Every week we learn how to draw a new animal and then at the end of the week, we go back and review the previous animals. So, obviously we are up to 3 animals. Before long, we'll have the whole farm!


No comments:

Post a Comment