Monday, August 23, 2010

Thankful again today...


I am once again, so very thankful for, well, just everything! I am so thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ, God's Son. I am thankful for my family; my dear husband, my darling little Lexie, my active and compassionate Leah, my sweet Mary Ellen and my baby Molly. I am so thankful for my mom and dad. I see everyday, now that I am a parent, just what they went through as they raised me. I'll never be able to thank them enough. I am thankful for my little brother, Harold, who keeps me young and encouraged and helps me to be "random." I am thankful for Sharon, Bud, Scott, and Liz and all of our extended family. I am thankful for my church family, whom I live with and commune with everyday. I love sharing my life with these great people and "breaking bread" with them. I am learning what it means to be a member of the "Acts 2" church. I really want that! And I am thankful for good health. Don't get me wrong, I guess I could complain about some things, but all in all, I am very blessed and I am thankful.

"Father God, these are good days for us right now. Thank you. Help me to praise you in the good times and in the storms of life. Please be with my friends who are hurting and are discouraged. Please use me to encourage them and show them to You. You are the Way, the Truth and the Life. Please use me however you see fit. I am Yours. Amen."

The link below will take you to a Youtube video of a song that is my testimony.
I love this song and hope to sing it soon!
My favorite line is: "sin has lost it's grip on me"



No comments:

Post a Comment