Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MOCA Retreat... but no mocha : (



Our family is so very blessed in so many ways. I often feel, I don't know, guilty for posting all of our little trips on the blog. I know so many families that struggle to come up with enough gas money to make a trip to the grocery store, little alone, anything above and beyond that. So please understand, that I write all of these stories very humbly. I know that it is only by God's provision and Greg's hard work that make these things possible.
Greg serves on the Missouri Ozark Community Action (MOCA) board of directors. He attends monthly meetings and often attends other events that this board supports; preschool openings/remodelings, weatherization seminars, etc. And once a year, this board has a retreat at one of the resorts at the Lake Ozark area. There are several hours of meetings for Greg, but the girls and I are privileged to tag along and enjoy the nice meals and the indoor swimming pool. Oh, and the King suite for one night. So needless to say, we enjoy ourselves, well the girls and I do anyway. Greg has his meetings to attend, but afterwards he is free to do whatever.
Below are some pics of the girls enjoying the pool while we were there.




No comments:

Post a Comment